Wednesday 6 April 2011

Smoke, sparks and wind and an explosion







With the help from the above tutorials I have made the basis of my explosion for the hotel and I have created some realistic sparks and smoke for my plane.


To create the smoke I made a superspray and used the basic parameters in the cigarette tutorial alto ugh I made my particles much bigger. I then made a very strong wind so that the smoke would give the illusion of the plane moving fast and binded the smoke and wind together. To finish the smoke I made a material using a gradient on the opacity and setting it to 5 and making the diffused colour as white.


For the sparks I used the help from the explosion tutorial and used the parameters for the superspray only. I then assigned the wind to it like the smoke.
This is the lens effect setup which I will be using on my explosion.

No comments:

Post a Comment