Tuesday 8 March 2011

Week 7 - Animation

This is my first animation I have created in Autodesk 3DS Max. I started by creating a sphere and using the Auto Key tool made a key frame and moved the sphere on the Z axis. Then using the Parameter curves out of range in the graph editors I put a loop onto the animation to make it continue for the whole timeline.

I then cloned this sphere two more times and selected all and staggered their timelines using the track view dope sheet in the graph editors. I also changed their shapes and in the parameter curves graph made the bigger one larger curve to bounce higher and slower and the smaller sphere I gave a smaller curve to bounce faster and not as high.

I rendered it as a movie by changing the render set up from single to range and selected where I wanted the file and what file type.

No comments:

Post a Comment